What we offer
Select a warranty
Fortile has its focus on the environmental impact. Our goal is to be the leading actor in the development of green building. Our mission is to provide most ethical and waste minimizing and resources maximizing products and service. Our main value is to be respectful of the environment and reuse the selected resources as far as possible.
We strive to create awareness in the construction industry and choose to lead the way by choosing sustainable and eco-friendly materials with high green ratings.
All-inclusive standard plan
Planning and project management
We plan and execute the project from start to finish. Our project management process brings everyone benefits in time management, material and labour costs and over all quality of final product.
All the materials will be provided by us and our selected partners. Materials are charged by the accurate covered area, not by estimate or rounded amounts.
Care and maintenance of the best quality available at the market.
Due to Fortile project management process, we can follow our products entire life-cycle without external intermediaries and therefore we are able to offer extended guarantee and you will pay the established price with no extra costs.
ALL-INCLUSIVE GREEN PLAN (coming soon)
Be sustainable, choose quality!
Planning and project management
Our ALL-INCLUSIVE GREEN PLAN is designed primarily for reduce the waste and boost the premium materials in the construction process.
Eco-green sustainable materials (waterproof, glue, silicon, grout, etc.) from the world leader in the eco-friendly products with high green ratings.
Enjoy living with ecological and more sustainable building!
Net square meters
Example: Your project is 100m2. Normally you buy a minimum extra 10-15 % for the tiles to cover the full project. At Fortile you pay only for tiles at 100m2.
This bonus reduces waste and saves your budget.
*Under certain conditions. Contact us for more information.
Fortile saves your tiles
Why this is added value to you?
1. Production changes. In the tiles production process, each batch is slightly different.
2. Shade variations. The variation of color, texture and tone between individual tiles is termed as shade variation. Shade variation is an inherent characteristic of majority of fired ceramic products. The color is bound to vary to some degree in each production run. Obtaining additional tiles from a different batch production even from the same factory may lead to shade variation. Shade scale:
- V1 – Uniform Appearance
- V2 – Slight Variation
- V3 – Moderate Variation
- V4 – Random or Dramatic Variation
3. Trends. Ceramic tiles go out of production due to fashion or trends. In that case, finding the required tile its nearly impossible.
This ”system” guarantee, particularly indicated for the works of
greater value, it can become a competitive advantage from a commercial point of view, 100% based on the quality and excellence of service.
What we don’t do
- Install other materials different than tiles (PVC, wood, etc.)
- Use of materials without the necessary certificates.
- Continue or adjust the work started by other companies.